If you’re excited about tackling technically-challenging enterprise iOS problems and producing great apps for clients, we may be a perfect match. MartianCraft has carefully built a group of creative and collaborative software engineers and are adding another outstanding iOS engineer to our team.
We are looking for a smart and experienced iOS engineer to work with MartianCraft’s senior developers on a large portfolio of apps and development structure. This is a fast moving work environment and you must be able to adjust quickly to changes introduced by the client, anticipate business needs, and work remotely with minimal structure/process from client. The broad range of applications and team member makes excellent communication skills a priority.
- Build advanced applications in Swift
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Integrate with existing APIs and data sources
- Work with teams to develop new APIs as needed
- Unit-test code for usability, reliability, and robustness, including edge cases
- Fix bugs and improve application performance
- At least 5 years of software development experience on Apple platforms
- Highly skilled in Swift
- Strong experience with Core Data
- Well-versed in Auto Layout with Storyboards
- Familiar with Promises
- Experienced with Git
- Familiar with GitHub, Jenkins, and Airwatch
- Past remote work experience
- Software consulting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to collaborate effectively with teams
- Able to deliver high quality work under tight deadlines
Candidates must be U.S.-based and able to travel 3-4 times a year to client site in Houston, TX. This is a full-time employment position with a full benefits package including medical/dental/vision/Rx insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k).
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteok.io/jobs/71061→