About the opportunity
This incredible opportunity is at a research lab at the Computer Science and Engineering department, where they are seeking a web developer to work on innovative and exciting interfaces for a research project with real users.
- All candidates will need to approve and pass a background check as well as hold valid work authorization that supports the terms and conditions of this employment.
- An hourly rate of $35-50/hr (based on experience) + health benefits (assuming a minimum of 30 hours a week for at least 90 days).
- 3-9-month appointment, which may be renewed according to funding and performance.
- The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer
How to Apply
- Send resume with cover letter to Info@AmyCellTalent.com.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteok.io/jobs/71233→