We are looking for a React Native mobile application developer to build our new mobile first application to help our customer improve their financial health. Work with an agile team in a start-up environment to bring our vision to the market. This is a green field project. Bring your experience in using proven and current technologies to help us get this to market within a year.
- Collaborate with product and business teams to define our product, balancing features with time to market.
- Design and implement a mobile application for iOS and Android using React Native, interfacing with our backend using
- Create a scalable, testable, documented application so that we can grow the product over time.
- Keep up with technology changes in our space and leverage them when appropriate
- Work independently to delivery software on time
- Document all aspect of your work
- Train, mentor and collaborate with other team members to ensure our teams maintain high standards
- Learn our business and help to align technology innovation with our customer needs
- Participate in product design, offer new ideas and understand that not every idea will be adopted
- Communicate professionally with other business units and customers as needed for demos and support of our products
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Software Engineering; or equivalent work experiencerequired
- 8+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of experience in building and deploying mobileapplications, including
- 2+ years of building mobile applications using React Native
- Experience building and consuming APIs to interact with other applications using REST or GraphQL
- Experience in design and building mobile first UI
- Experience in working in an agile environment to quickly iterate and deliver features to users
Additional Skills we like:
- Experience in building financial applications
- Experience with using React in building web application front ends
- Experience with Python, Django and Flask
eMoney Advisor is the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive. Not only do our solutions help financial professionals streamline their workflow and add efficiency to their business, they also — more importantly – create an unmatched, interactive client experience that builds trust and strengthens the advisor-client relationship. Though we’re driven to lead through innovation, the defining principle of eMoney’s existence will always remain the same: an unwavering dedication to helping advisors and their clients succeed.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteok.io/jobs/71533→