- Write, Manage and Test code in Ruby for our business products, including Untappd for Business and future products.
- Work closely with your peers as part of a growing Agile team by taking part in sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Provide peer reviews, and peer testing on the features the team creates
- Handle production support issues, including maintenance and outages
- Well versed in a modern JS Framework like React or VueJS or similar frameworks
- Ruby on Rails, or similar transferable experience that would allow you to pick up working in RoR quickly
- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS and HTML
- Experience creating and integrating with RESTful APIs
- Well versed in writing unit and integration tests, as well as performing peer reviews and testing, for the things you and your teammates create
- Database Systems such as Postgres or MySQL
- Database Design, Indexing and Performance Tuning a big plus
- A knack for writing, clean, readable, maintainable code (with Tests!)
- Experience using Git with Github or similar tools for managing and collaborating on source code
- Experience with React Native is a plus
- Experience working as a member of a Scrum team is a plus
Who you are
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with remote teams over Slack and GitHub
- Insanely passionate: Your friends say you get too excited about anything that piques your interest
- Willing to learn: with this position, you will be given the opportunity to work in multiple areas of the business, and even with technologies that you are not familiar with.
- Always on the forefront of what the Software Development industry is doing. You will help us stay current on the tools and technologies we use.
- Are willing to travel occasionally to co-locate with your teammates.
- Cool perks: Free lunches, drinks, beers on tap, a downtown parking pass and a priceless experience
- Casual Dress Code
- Competitive salary
- Company paid healthcare
- Available 401k
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteok.io/jobs/71268→