Data Science and Big Data are all we do.
If you’re inspired by innovation and passionate about driving customer success – this may be the ideal opportunity to leverage your systems engineering and automation experience to build and support Machine Learning platforms for the clients we serve.
At phData, our proven success has skyrocketed the demand for our services, resulting in quality growth and an expanded presence at our company headquarters located in downtown Minneapolis and in Bangalore, India.
As the world’s first and only Data Science Enablement services firm and the largest pure-play Big Data service provider, our team includes Apache committers, Machine Learning experts and the most knowledgeable Spark and Scala development team in the industry. phData has earned the trust of customers by demonstrating our mastery of Data Science and Big Data services along with our commitment to excellence.
In addition to phenomenal growth and learning opportunities, we offer competitive compensation and excellent perks including base salary, annual bonus, extensive training, paid certifications – in addition to generous PTO, a comprehensive benefits program and employee equity.
Machine Learning Platform Architect
As a Machine Learning Platform Architect, you will serve as the guiding force in architecting and engineering Machine Learning platforms for enterprise clients. In this hands-on role, your responsibilities will include:
- Help automate and deploy Machine Learning platforms and applications
- Guide customers on the best practices of upgrades, patches, and maintenance
- Deploy continuous integration and security
- Maintain constant curiosity and a thirst for learning
- Investigate product related issues both for individual customers and for common trends that may arise
- Participate in occasional weekend on-call rotation for critical support needs
- Provide a best-in-class customer experience
- 5-7 years of Linux Systems Engineering experience to include monitoring, patches, upgrades, and O/S support
- Proven system/application automation and deployment experience using Ansible, Chef, Puppet or similar tools
- Experience with Application Web Frameworks is a plus; Apache, Engenix, Tomcat, Spring, Flask, Play, etc is plus
- Previous Consulting experience with external customers is highly preferred
- Hands-on configuration with Security including LDAP, Active Directory
- Passion for providing a great customer experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills
- A positive attitude toward feedback and continual improvement
- Working knowledge and experience with Python related technologies.
- Understanding of networking, distributed systems, and Linux operating system concepts
- Knowledge of relational database management systems (RDBMS), SQL and database concepts
- On-the-job experience troubleshooting enterprise customer issues
- Knowledge and experience with Kubernetes
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteok.io/jobs/71374→