We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team of talented engineers that share a common interest in helping us improve and scale our existing architecture and systems. You will closely collaborate with product, internal customers and other engineers to determine the best way to build products that meet their needs. You will work at a growing company making an impact by furthering our lead in food transparency and extending that to all packaged goods.
What You’ll Do
As a Software Engineer at Label Insight, you might find yourself:
- Building out a microservices architecture using both serverless technologies and RESTful, Java Spring Boot APIs
- Working on our infrastructure as code framework, using AWS services such as Lambda, ECS, Fargate, Step Functions, and Kinesis Firehose
- Modeling complex product data and working with multiple data stores, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB and Elasticsearch
- Writing Python code to manipulate images
- Hanging out with one of our friendly office dogs
- Collaborating with a product manager to determine what your cross functional product team should be building
- Pairing with other engineers to provide highly valuable products to our customers
- Authoring architecture decision records and participating in architecture review boards to ensure continual improvement of our engineering practices
- Having regular 1:1s with your manager to support your growth and performance
- Sharing with your teammates and the community through lunch and learns, meetups, and conferences
**This position is also open in Saint Louis, MO and as well as remotely. Please note in your application where you reside.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteok.io/jobs/71392→